MAPS Prescription Form

Your pet's treatment plan includes a prescription medication that is a controlled substance.

In order for AEC to dispense a controlled substance we are required by state law to verify the identity of the recipient using a valid driver's license, social security number, or state ID card, and to report this information to the State of Michigan.

Select your AEC hospital location:

AEC NoviAEC RochesterAEC Patient Portal